Thursday, August 2, 2012

31-07-2012 Seung-chan's Diary: SSTV's Next Big Hit



Seung-chan's new show might be SSTV's next big hit
Today, I had a recording for my own show, SSTV's VI from BIGBANG 000000. During the morning recording, Knights (comedy duo) came and showed me around Asakusa. Knights-san's jokes were a bit old-fashioned so I made fun of them. I'm sorry. Because it's my show, can't help but act a bit reckless.
While in Asakusa, I ate okonomiyaki and really enjoyed it! This show is definitely going to be interesting so please look forward to it when it airs!



And then, during the evening recording, Panther came and we really had fun together^-^
We went to an arcade and there were a lot of games there. So awesome that we really enjoyed! ^-^ The last part I can't reveal.. With only the guys, our hearts were burning with passion! So nice!
Please look forward to the show on 8/2! I really had fun today ^_____^


Translated by Marthapido
Credits: 12akane02 @ Twitter (Blog Entry) + Chikachica415 @ Ameblo (Photos) via BBU


No comments:

Post a Comment