Thursday, August 2, 2012

31-07-2012 Seung-chan's Diary: The heat is killing Seung-chan


The heat is killing Seung-chan
Hot hot hot.. It’s hot!
It’s really hot!!! Why is it hot like this? It’s not good, right? T-T
Today, I had a recording and shooting at United States of Odaiba*.
Oh!!! Luffy!! It’s Luffy!! So cute(^-^)/ I took a photo with this guy!!


Actually, I like Sanji more but Sanji wasn't there.. Can’t help it, I don’t have time, I’m sorry.. (rhymes in Japanese)
Today, I also had a recording with  comedian duo HiHi. They were really kind to me! In reverse, I was the one who was fooling around. I’m sorry. Then after that, I appeared on SSTV MI6 to promote my regular show.
I also met Chihara Junior-san for the first time and he praised me saying, “What are comedians supposed to do when you’re so funny?” I’m happy!! I’ve worked hard! But it’s weird that the photo we took together looks like a fake (photoshop-ed) photo.


Since I spent long hours shooting outside, I think my face looks tanned. I think I’m going to use a face pack and then go to sleep~ good night!
*United States of Odaiba is an event held by Fuji TV during summer.
**Luffy and Sanji are characters from manga/anime One Piece.
Translated by Marthapido
Credits: 12akane02 @ Twitter (blog entry) + chikachica415 @ ameblo (photos) via BBU




No comments:

Post a Comment