Saturday, August 4, 2012

02-08-2012 Seung-chan's Diary: Working hard in Osaka


Working hard in Osaka
Today in Osaka, I appeared on a talk show called "Puri Puri". I met Bonchi Osamu-san again who I first met in Yoshimoto Shinkigeki. It was a really nice talk show. The show was aired live and it was thrilling. It was so fun^-^
Then, I had a recording for the show, Emi Channel. The show is as famous as America's Oprah Winfrey show here. I think there's no other woman who can talk as well as Emi-chan (Emi Channel host).
Maybe she has a lot of experiences that's why she talks very well about serious issues to life stories. I really had fun listening to all of them. She's strong-minded. Emi-chan is strong-minded indeed.
Seungri Punk Boo Boo
During last year's M1 Champion (stand-up comedy competition), Punk Boo Boo stunned the audience with their performance. They're definitely strong-minded too. It was a nice experience appearing on the show.
I truly enjoyed working in Osaka! Next time, I'll come again!! Bye bye
Translation by Marthapido
Credits: 12akane02 @ Twitter (Blog Entry) + Chikachica415 @ Ameblo (Photo) & BBU

No comments:

Post a Comment